Every Sunday is an opportunity for an escape!
Kids can escape for safe, fun activities, including special theme nights, crafts, and movie nights.
Parents can escape and do whatever parents do when their children are being looked after. Parents can also take advantage of 20% off their meal at a participating local restaurant.
It’s like getting your child minding for free!
Upcoming Sunday Escape Themes
September 17th “Party under the sea”
September 24th “Pajama Party Campout “
October 1st “A day at the Circus”
October 15th “Fall Cooking Creations”
October 22nd “Autumn Science Lab”
October 29th “Pumpkin Party”
November 5th “Lego Lovers”
November 12th “Photography Fun”
November 19th “Flubber and slime”
November 26th “Game Day”
December 3rd “Cards and Gift Creation”
December 10th “Mini Bakers Market”
December 17th “Frozen Holiday Party”
Sunday Escape is open to children aged 3 to 12 years old (children must be toilet trained). Every Sunday offers two sessions:
- Session 1 – from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm (includes a snack)
- Session 2 – from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm (includes a meal and a snack)
Space is limited and a waitlist is in effect.
- Cooking and baking lessons
- Dance parties
- Park picnic and splash pads
- Science experiments
- AGO visits
- Art projects
- Computer games and skills development
- Outings to special community evens and art installations
- Movie nights
- Pizza parties
- Jewellery making
- Session 1 – $20 per child (includes snack)
- Session 2 – $25 per child (includes dinner and snack)
- Both Session 1 and 2 – $40 (sibling discount of $5/child)
Registration deadline is 5:00 pm on the Friday prior to the program
To register, complete the Children’s Programming Registration Package 2017-2018 and email the form to email@example.com.
Visit or call the Ralph Thornton Community Centre (416-392-6810) to pay for the program.
You will receive a confirmation email once we have received payment and the completed form.