Every Sunday is an opportunity for an escape!
Kids can escape for safe, fun activities, including special theme nights, crafts, and movie nights.
Parents can escape and do whatever parents do when their children are being looked after. Parents can also take advantage of 20% off their meal at a participating local restaurant.
It’s like getting your child minding for free!
Special for Father’s Day!!
Half Price on all sessions on Sunday 18 June!
Deadline to register: 5 pm on Friday 16 June.
Sunday Escape is open to children aged 3 to 12 years old (children must be toilet trained). Every Sunday offers two sessions:
- Session 1 – from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm (includes a snack)
- Session 2 – from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm (includes a meal and a snack)
Space is limited and a waitlist is in effect.
- Cooking and baking lessons
- Dance parties
- Park picnic and splash pads
- Science experiments
- AGO visits
- Art projects
- Computer games and skills development
- Outings to special community evens and art installations
- Movie nights
- Pizza parties
- Jewellery making
- Session 1 – $20 per child (includes snack)
- Session 2 – $25 per child (includes dinner and snack)
- Both Session 1 and 2 – $40
Registration deadline is 5:00 pm on the Friday prior to the program
To register, complete the Children’s Programming Registration forms Spring 2017 and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit or call the Ralph Thornton Community Centre (416-392-6810) to pay for the program.
You will receive a confirmation email once we have received payment and the completed form.