Ralph Thornton Community Centre is pleased to offer our popular After School Program for the 2018– 2019 school year.
Our After School Program provides a welcoming environment and activities ranging from homework help, computer time, and library visits to park outings, crafts, and cooking.
The Ralph Thornton Community Centre is committed to providing excellent, affordable children’s programming. We offer a wide variety of fun activities, provided by well-trained staff.
Our staff are caring, enthusiastic, well qualified, and are all certified in First Aid and CPR. We maintain staffing ratios that are consistent with children’s services ‘best practices.’ Ralph Thornton Community Centre promotes inclusivity, healthy child development, and a safe, fun, and interactive social environment.
Regular After School Program activities include:
- Library visits
- Park outings
- Cooking and baking
- Open gym
- Splash pads
- Homework help
After School Program 2018 – 2019
- Children who will be 6 (at beginning of the 2018/2019 school year) to 12 years old
- Operates during the TDSB school schedule
- Children are picked up at Morse Street Public School at dismissal time and safely walked back to Ralph Thornton Community Centre
- Parents are expected to pick up children no later than 6:00pm (late fees will apply)
- A snack will be provided following the student nutrition guidelines
- Space is limited and a wait list will be in effect
The fee for the 2018-2019 school year is $350 per month.
This fee is charged at the beginning of each month (through post-dated cheque or automatic credit card withdrawal).
A deposit equivalent to the monthly fee is required at the time of registration to reserve the spot. This deposit is applied to the fee for the last month of enrollment.
We have simplified the registration process with a new “fillable” form that can be used with all our programs. You can view and download it here:
Once completed please submit it to Reception or fax to 416-392-0025. If you have any questions you can contact us at 416-392-6810.
Payment for our Children’s Programming can be made by cheque (post-dated) or credit card (recurring payments) in person or by credit card by contacting Reception at 416-392-6810. Please register and complete payments before deadlines.