The purpose of this policy is to provide an equitable, consistent and transparent framework for making space available to groups and individuals who want to use Ralph Thornton Community Centre (RTCC) meeting rooms, the Betsy Swift Community Kitchen, and other spaces or equipment in the facility. The Policy establishes
- Who can use RTCC space, and when;
- How to book space;
- How priorities for Bookings are decided;
- What limits apply to Bookings;
- What the responsibilities of the RTCC are, and what the responsibilities of Space Users are; and,
- How fees will be applied for using RTCC space, services and equipment.
To view a copy of the Space Booking Policy and Procedures manual please follow the link below: